Tuesday 7 April 2015

At First Sight of You

Funny how love at first sight gets you. And if it does, how lucky do you feel? Maybe you feel a little mad? A touch of insanity? Loopy and dizzy yet alive! As if each cell in your body has one single purpose, and that is to attain your muse.

*giggle*

Sometimes...crazy is good.

At First Sight of You
I recall the first time I saw you, I wasn't alone. 
And I blushed, feeling my face grow hot.
I held my breath.

This is love and,
Love is simple. 

And since I had heard about you before 
Then finally was given the opportunity to meet face to face...
I couldn't object, it would be rude, no?

Then there you were...
Oh my heart fluttered the second you appeared. 

Life wasn't the same again.

I fixed my hair and bit my lip as I often do. 

My palms were in a fist and I could feel 
A trickle 
A shiver slip down my spine
I wiggled in my little black dress.

But you looked aloof. 
Maybe you're just confident in your simple existence. 
How wicked you play! 

In my bold and eager manner 
I looked you up then down. 
Your glow, your heat and then I catch a hint of your sweet smell. 
Gosh, what are you doing to me? 

You're wearing me down...
And how!
Very few possess the power oh but you
You...How wicked you play, indeed!                
                              
   
Through amber stained glass windows you peak up to see me 

And knowing so shamelessly I stare back at you.  
I'm looking through you searching for maybe a sign?
Or maybe a secret.             

I cannot resist you. 

My mind began to flicker out of frustration and excitement. 
You looked so good and I want to jump into you. 
Golden, Silky...I bet your taste....sigh intoxicating...      

The crazy is setting in! 

You make me want to ruin you to get to you. 
Crush you. 
Destroy your simple perfection.
So no one else will want you...only me

I need you badly. I cannot fight my desire to have you any longer!

I lose control and I hit you. Then I hit you again.  

It excites me because now I see your inner beauty. 
Now mine.
I dig deep into you and my eyes close.

You're sweeter than my imagination lead me to believe.  

Your cool yet tough shield was easy for me to break, 
Like you wanted me to shatter you into pieces.  
My intentions were to get to all of you and I did.

Like satin you wrap around me. 

Your taste is on my tongue. 
I've forgotten where I am and the company I keep.

And in a flash I loved you. You loved me. Then you disappeared.  

Leaving me longing for our next mad encounter.

You made me crazy over you

You made me crave you. 
I tried to forget how deliciously bad  
Yet how blissfully good you make me feel...

You are the one

You are the end of days
You are my first Creme Brulee...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for A Girl Who Loves to Cook...