Monday 27 July 2015

Untitled

This one is untitled. Or at least it will start off as untitled until maybe when I reach the end I may find a proper name for this entry.

Yes, I think after almost a year of blogging my heart out (and this is the longest I've ever had a blog) I feel that it's time for a transition.

Now don't get me wrong, creative writing and food will still appear. This is the main objective.  I can't help but want to write what I feel through my taste-buds and up onto your screens.

It's hard to know by now, how many people read my blog, and that too, consistently read it as fans or just drop in from time to time.  What I really hope to find out is what you really think of this blog. I know I've dropped off from time to time, but that's only because I want to give a quality post and not just jibber jabber.

Shall I become more exposed? Share myself more? Are you looking for a constructive blog from a practicing chef? Recipes even? Do you want to see what I look like or what my voice sounds like? Or is this all just lost in the onion that is the cyber world. Hidden beneath the layers of pungent and aggressive blogging sites so strong that really I don't know if I could compete!

I want you to tell me.  Really.  What do you want?

I pour my heart out here.  And my soul.  And maybe...just maybe it's time to share the skill.

Shall I cook for you?

Display my guts and glory on the dinner plate, gingerly garnished for your dining pleasures?

So here it goes:
girlwholikes2cook@gmail.com

Do it.

Say it.

Blow my mind!

HAHA! Okay...yes in time, I'm sure I'll hear from you.  I hope so!

I want to give you more.  And I will. 

xo,

A Girl...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message for A Girl Who Loves to Cook...